- At the start of the weekend I got lost in Kings Cross while trying to find Lydia
- Then we found someone else's stuff in 'our' room, Travelodge had checked us into someone else's room!
- Going out for dinner with Lydia, Sinead and Carla
- Getting up early for IMATS
Me and Lydia on the tube to Wood Green
I picked up quite a bit at Illamasqua, but who could blame me with their prices! I also made purchases at the Real Techniques stand and the Make Up For Ever stall.
- I managed to pretty much ruin my nail polish limit by buying 5 over the weekend, oops! That means I am only allowed to buy another 6 throughout the year.
Illamasqua Loella - I wore this for 5 days and it didn't chip once, there was just some small tipwear. The first time I wore it I needed 3 coats, but for this swatch it was even after 2.
Illamasqua Wayward - This will be perfect for spring/summer! This was 2 coats.
Illamasqua Propaganda - This one is amazing, it's a dark blue jelly. I did 3 coats here, but it's still a little uneven on my ring finger, but it's worth it!
- After IMATS we headed to Westfield Shopping Centre for some more shopping. I saw the Kiko store and had to go straight in, and then we saw the ColorCopia store which sells OPI, I did make a purchase but found the staff to be pretty rude really.
Kiko 338 - It's slightly more purple in real life, but of course I couldn't get it to show up on my camera! This was 2 coats. All the best shades are terrible to photograph!
Nicole by OPI Kendall On The Katwalk - This is an amazing glitter, look at all the blue and purple and even a bit of green! I did 1 coat over Illamasqua Propaganda here.
- After all the shopping we decided to stay in the hotel for the evening and ordered Pizza Hut, which due to snow took an hour to arrive! Not best impressed by this, but we were all so hungry that we were just excited the food arrived at all!
- On the Sunday we all had a lie in.
- I went off for lunch with one of my best friends who lives in London, we went for crepes as the queue for The Breakfast Club was too long for us to wait.
- Then I made a final trek through the snow to my coach, and got to sit for 2 hours using wifi (I had forgotten how bad Blackberrys are for interneting!)
If you went to IMATS link me to your posts, I'd love to see what everyone bought.