Things I have learnt from moving:
- I hate moving!
- It's stressful
- I have so much stuff
- I own far too many beauty products
- I have far too much make up
- My nail polish collection is out of control!
- I am very grateful for anyone who is willing to move my stuff for me
- I have seen my bf's parents far too much lately!
- I cannot stand dirt on my new cream carpet
- I will get in a sulk if I am left alone for several hours and expected to pack everything up
- You can never have enough boxes
- I have filled all of one of the spare rooms with my stuff
- After moving apparently the most important things to me are removing my nail polish and putting on perfume
- Having our first dinner at our own dining table is very exciting!
- At 11 o'clock I will happily sleep on a mattress on the floor rather than wait for my bf to put our bed together.
There will be more photos once everything is unpacked and we are settled in properly.