- My new Topshop hoody - I had a gift voucher so managed to pick this up for £2 and its so cosy for winter months.
- Grey's Anatomy - I've finally started watching season 7 and am loving it! I watch it on my iPod while I do my marking and was actually excited to do marking today, this is unheard of!
- Sparkly nails - OPI The One That Got Away is an amazingly sparkly foil polish, I love it.
- Golden Hello - this month I get my teaching bonus which you get at the start of your 2nd year. I have worked very hard over the last 2 years for this, and it'll be the only bonus I'll ever get as a teacher so I'm going to enjoy it.
- Long hair - its actually quite healthy now, but I keep wanting to straighten it so that won't last!
- Fairy lights – I was given these for my birthday and they look so pretty on the mantelpiece. Like Christmas lights that are acceptable to use all year long.
- Friends - I'm finally working on some friendships that I've let slip lately and it feels good. If you read this and I consider you a friend I do appreciate you, even if I'm not always there! Promise!