I’m going to copy this idea from one of my favourite bloggers and favourite girls, Tina from allthevanity.blogspot.com, go check her blog out if you don't follow her!
So these are the products I've been loving in February:
1. Mac MSF in By Candlelight – I love this! Have been wearing it over fun & games nearly everyday.
2. Mac Blush in Fun & Games – I bought this in my CCO recently and I love it! Have worn it everyday .
3. Maybelline Falsies mascara – I only got this about a week ago but since i first tried it none of my other mascaras compare!
4. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion – before this I used the GOSH version and this is so much better.
5. Sigma 168 – I’ve been using this to apply my blush everyday and its so good and makes it so easy! The lovely @lovesgreyboy from Twitter gave this to me so thank you again!
Hope you enjoyed my February favourites, what have you all loved this month?