- Twilight - I am well and truly obsessed! Have just read the book, it took me about a day and I have searched almost every supermarket in the area looking for the 2-disc DVD but I cant find it, am gonna have to order it online
- Hair cut - I've just had my hair cut today and went to a new hairdressers, tbh she took off more than the centimetre she said she would, but it looks ok-ish. Wasn't planning on going back next time but they were so nice to me that I'd feel quilty if i dont go again :s
- My niece - she's technically my step-niece but still, she's so cute! She's 9 months old today and is so happy and funny! I love her!
- Work - I'm surprisingly excited about work, I only work in the holidays so havent seen people for about 3 months, but am working a 12-hour shift tomorrow so am sure my enthusiasm will go quickly.
- My hair - it was cut nicely but she styled it weirdly and put loads fo product in so am considering having to re-wash it before work tomorrow which is so annoying but it feels weird right now
- Unpacking - I've been at home for about 4 days so far and havent even unpacked, but at the same time havent really needed anything from my suitcase so i'm surely its excessively heavy for no reason!
- No Twilight DVD - am driving my boyfriend insane with this but am desperate for it, but now have kinda run out of money so cant afford it til my loan comes through next week
- My internet access - have almost no internet at home which makes it really hard to blog and twitter, I can do but just not as often as I would like to and am feeling very left out and away from the rest of the world